Unique Value Proposition
GPP’s unique value proposition derives from two main sources: 1) the considerable experience and expertise of its partners in a broad range of key employment matters; and, 2) the combination of high-end human resources, employee benefits and “preventive” employment law expertise made available to clients through its professional consulting and advisory services.
Human Resources Consulting
GPP’s human resources consulting services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Assurance
- Health and Safety Assurance
- Quality Assurance
- Management and Employee Training
- Employment-Related Claims Investigation Resolution
- Employment Practices Assessments and Audits
- Hiring Processes and Procedures
- Organizational Design and Development
- Employee Engagement Processes and Procedures
- HR Infrastructure Development and
Employee Benefits Consulting
- Affordable Care Act Interpretation and Analysis for employer groups of 0-99 and 100+
- Competitive Bid Analysis/Annual Renewals
- Health Reimbursement Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Fully, Partially and Self-Insured Medical Plans
- Onsite Open Enrollment Meetings/Bilingual
- Benefits Administration Adds/Changes/Deletions/COBRA/Cal-COBRA
- Dependent Audits
- Ancillary Plan benefits: Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability/Group Life Insurance/Group Long Term Care
GPP works directly with nationally recognized carriers such as Anthem Blue Cross, CIGNA, United Health Care, Blue Shield, Health Net, Aetna, Met Life, Principal, Delta, VSP, and many more.
Preventative Employment Law Advisory Services
- Employment Litigation Management
- Employment Policies-Review,
- Union Avoidance, Negotiation and
- Employment Crises Management and Support
- Employment-Related Agreement Review/Negotiation/Drafting/Implementation Workforce Reduction-Planning/Implementation WARN Act Compliance
- EEOC, DFEH, DOL, DLSE, OSHA
- Preventive Legal Advice/Counsel/Opinions
- Employment Practices-Legal Audits
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee
- Employment-Related Claims Investigations,
i.e., Sex Harassment/Discrimination Allegations
- Government Agency Representation
- Employee/Government Agency Claim
GPP’s Unique Contributions
The value that GPP’s combination of high caliber professional services represents to mid-sized employers doing business in California cannot be overstated. Considerable expertise is required to align the employer’s profit and productivity needs with existing, constantly changing and increasingly complex compliance requirements. Likewise, high-level expertise is required to align the employer’s need to attract and retain top talent in a highly competitive marketplace with employment policies that effectively both govern and motivate a workforce. Finally, the expertise required to assess employment-related risks in ways that either prevent litigation or, if not preventable, result in less costly and successful employer defenses, is both necessary and essential in today’s over-regulated and litigious workplace.
GPP’s impressive and incredibly loyal client list crosses a multitude of high-profile industries. Those industries include: property management; automotive, banking, medical centers, medical devices, heavy construction, mortgage lending, professional services, aerospace, restaurant, retail, trucking and manufacturing.
Market Realities Beneficial To GPP
The legal community has priced itself out of the mid-sized business market and it has no incentive to offer, let alone deliver, quality preventive legal services either in the employment area or otherwise. Similarly, management and HR consultants are too pricey, lack the extensive hands-on consulting skills and/or operating experience and proven management “tools”/infrastructure to meaningfully compete with the results-focused consulting services offered by GPP. Lastly, employee benefits have become a cost and consumer driven commodity, where to survive, brokers must offer and deliver value-adding services to their clients that build lasting relationships on a broader base than mere insurance products can provide. GPP’s proven employment-related consulting and advisory services provide that wider, deeper connection to the client.
The GPP model was developed precisely to take full advantage of all these market realities. The model has been successfully implemented producing both significant revenues and a loyal following, including several marquee clients. The opportunities both for its partners and its clients are clear and will only get larger in the permanently changed workplace and the competitive, global economy.